Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day

First time I went to the chiro by myself and really wasn't prepared for the reality.  You expect certain things as you get older but it's like all major changes, you really aren't as prepared for them as you think.  (It's tough being human!)  SS yesterday was a lot about that:  you pull from your well of righteousness after it is built up - not when it is needed.  In short, got a lot of answers a new lumbar pillow (heaven) and a handicapped tag application.  The latter made it real - - really real.  Sometimes you need to slow life down and get off the wheel for a while to get perspective.  There usually isn't time for that.  This is one of those times.

I think the part the got me a little worse was the pain that came after the therapy.  I know improvement will come but the intermediate does not feel good.  Coming home to a house that needs a thorough cleaning and not being able to do it physically is kind of the icing on the cake.

Regardless, my goals are the same and they are in place to help Anna 1st.  Can't do that without being at my best.  I'm looking forward to better days.  I had to make her go to class when she realized that I was having a "moment".  She's very loving, caring, and puts the "pedal to the metal" - she really does try to be His Hands and Feet on earth.

Enough for now.

P.S.  Food thing is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment